Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kansas City and Oklahoma City More Entertainment places

Oceans of Fun in Kansas City

Oceans of Fun are a very beautiful and nice attraction point in Kansas City. This city summer heat is to venture to the city's biggest water park. Tourist can enjoy a lot of sister amusement park, Worlds of Fun , this 60-acre park has slides, wave pools, streams and float rides offering relaxing, cool days for adults and children alike. To get all the adventure places in this city there are many cheap hotels in Kansas City MO. Refreshments are available on the park premises. The Water Park is Open from May-September Only.

Festival of the Arts in Oklahoma City

The Festival of the Arts is one of Oklahoma City greatest traditions, a sure sign that spring is arriving. Great music, visual arts, and awesome food. A great family friendly place for all to enjoy. After seeing all these I selected one of them which give me a large number of cheap hotels in Oklahoma City containing with all the facilities.

2 comments:

  1. I come across your site while i am searching an awesome place to travel for some days. In my point of view, we should go for a travel in order to get some relaxation. I have also get some useful tips from Hank Freid to organize my tour in better way

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find yourself in Kansas and looking for a place to stay, I highly recommend the hotels in manhattan ks. Its the only place I stay when I visit Kansas

    ReplyDelete